Project Selection - Film
Write 8-10 sentences describing what aspects of film productions might interest you based on your experiences and what you have learned in class.
1. Whats skills do you possess that would make the film project a good fit for you?
2. What make the project a challenge for you?
Film production allows for ideas and pictures to come alive. The moving pictures and different characters and scenes make producing a film sound fun and exciting, which makes me more interested in doing so. Over the past 3 months, I've gotten the chance to cut and edit an interview for a video to present on a board of donors for the Lee Wetherington Boys and Girls Club. Prior to this, a film and production class was offered and allowed me to grasp an idea of how I wanted my interview to look. I've learned how to cut and move pieces of the interview around, which added a comedic theme to the video. Though having prior experience in film production, this project would be a challenge for me because of the time and effort needed to create a good film. Trying to balance AICE courses and extracurricular activities is difficult in itself and adding another component such as the film will only add more stress to the situation. This project could be done well if I prioritize and set a schedule for myself that will allow me to put my best effort into the film.
1. Whats skills do you possess that would make the film project a good fit for you?
2. What make the project a challenge for you?
Film production allows for ideas and pictures to come alive. The moving pictures and different characters and scenes make producing a film sound fun and exciting, which makes me more interested in doing so. Over the past 3 months, I've gotten the chance to cut and edit an interview for a video to present on a board of donors for the Lee Wetherington Boys and Girls Club. Prior to this, a film and production class was offered and allowed me to grasp an idea of how I wanted my interview to look. I've learned how to cut and move pieces of the interview around, which added a comedic theme to the video. Though having prior experience in film production, this project would be a challenge for me because of the time and effort needed to create a good film. Trying to balance AICE courses and extracurricular activities is difficult in itself and adding another component such as the film will only add more stress to the situation. This project could be done well if I prioritize and set a schedule for myself that will allow me to put my best effort into the film.
Comments
Post a Comment