Project Selection - My Decision
Write 8-10 sentences explaining which project you have chosen and why.
1. What skills do you possess that makes this choice the best fit for you?
2. What are the main determining factors for your decision?
Give a brief description of your project.
3.What genre of film or magazine would you categorize your project as?
4. Will you work alone or in a group?
5. Describe the skills of group members and what roles you foresee different members of the group
I've chosen the film project to pursue because I feel like I would have the most fun producing a short film. I believe that happiness should be the outcome in many situations and by doing a film, the laughter from the bloopers and then putting all of the jagged pieces together will only bring happiness and gratification to an individual. My past experience in film production from the Boys and Girls Club has encouraged me to choose this option and I think my input would be beneficial in making the film great. The magazine project would have been the more boring and uninteresting option compared to the film. The film that my group and I came up with will be a drama with comedic elements. I chose to be apart of a group because the amount of work needed to create a good film requires a crew. My group members have past experience in film production and have shown great perseverance trying to create and dramatic yet comedic script for this film. I see myself as one of the main characters of the film, instigating many of the situations occurring in the film. As for the others, we are still coming up with a story therefore the roles of the other members have not been determined.
1. What skills do you possess that makes this choice the best fit for you?
2. What are the main determining factors for your decision?
Give a brief description of your project.
3.What genre of film or magazine would you categorize your project as?
4. Will you work alone or in a group?
5. Describe the skills of group members and what roles you foresee different members of the group
I've chosen the film project to pursue because I feel like I would have the most fun producing a short film. I believe that happiness should be the outcome in many situations and by doing a film, the laughter from the bloopers and then putting all of the jagged pieces together will only bring happiness and gratification to an individual. My past experience in film production from the Boys and Girls Club has encouraged me to choose this option and I think my input would be beneficial in making the film great. The magazine project would have been the more boring and uninteresting option compared to the film. The film that my group and I came up with will be a drama with comedic elements. I chose to be apart of a group because the amount of work needed to create a good film requires a crew. My group members have past experience in film production and have shown great perseverance trying to create and dramatic yet comedic script for this film. I see myself as one of the main characters of the film, instigating many of the situations occurring in the film. As for the others, we are still coming up with a story therefore the roles of the other members have not been determined.
Comments
Post a Comment