Project Selection - Magazine
Write 8-10 sentences describing what aspects of print journalism might interest you based on your experiences and what we have learned in class.
1. What skills do you possess that would make the magazine project a good fit for you?
2. What might make the project a challenge for you?
Print journalism has many different aspects that seem very interesting and enjoyable. The way different magazine and news companies structure their papers and illustrate the stories produced are engrossing and establishes an organized and consistent flow of content for the reader. The idea of adding pictures and a variety of colors to a print makes the magazine more appealing and allows for the reader to grasp an idea of why the magazine was structured a certain way. I focus more on the artsy and eye-catching aspects of everything so I feel that puts in me in a good position in creating a magazine. I like to think outside of the box, putting me in a position different from others, creativity wise. I tend to venture off into a world that is so abnormal yet intriguing and my thoughts and ideas become more creative and weird. Having the ability to create my own content and produce print media would only boost my ego and self-confidence, considering that I tend to stray away from writing for a bigger audience. This obstacle has been difficult to overcome but as I began to share my work with others, I felt more comfortable and was able to curb this challenge.
1. What skills do you possess that would make the magazine project a good fit for you?
2. What might make the project a challenge for you?
Print journalism has many different aspects that seem very interesting and enjoyable. The way different magazine and news companies structure their papers and illustrate the stories produced are engrossing and establishes an organized and consistent flow of content for the reader. The idea of adding pictures and a variety of colors to a print makes the magazine more appealing and allows for the reader to grasp an idea of why the magazine was structured a certain way. I focus more on the artsy and eye-catching aspects of everything so I feel that puts in me in a good position in creating a magazine. I like to think outside of the box, putting me in a position different from others, creativity wise. I tend to venture off into a world that is so abnormal yet intriguing and my thoughts and ideas become more creative and weird. Having the ability to create my own content and produce print media would only boost my ego and self-confidence, considering that I tend to stray away from writing for a bigger audience. This obstacle has been difficult to overcome but as I began to share my work with others, I felt more comfortable and was able to curb this challenge.
Comments
Post a Comment